We're always happy to have volunteers come and work with us at Pariah Dog. Whether you'd like to come for a day, week, month or year we'd be happy to have you. Please take a moment to fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible
Volunteers can assist with:
• Medical procedures (veterinary or medical background required)
• Help with daily cleaning of the compound
• Daily care of the dogs
• Construction and maintenance of Pariah Dog building and infrastructure
• Catching/picking up stray dogs
• Marketing, social media, setting up Pariah Dog Koh Samui procedures, templates, processes, banking and accounts
• Website development
• Developing education program to rasie awareness of street dogs in Koh Samui
Volunteers can either work with us on the ground in Thailand or virtually from anywhere in the world.
We welcome groups, children and teenagers under parental supervision and the over 55's.
We speak English, Russian and German.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Benfits the community
- Eases loneliness
- Increases socializing
- Builds bonds and makes new friends
- Develops emotional stability & happiness
- Improves self-esteem
- Improves overall health
- Promotes logevity
- Reduces risk of Alzheimers
- Leads to graceful aging
- Physical volunteering burns calories
- For school aged kids it aids their school experince
- Provides better job prospects
- Develops corporate communities
- volunteering is FUN!